Landmann Smoker BBQ 31426, Black
- The Kentucky Smoker Barbecue from Landmann works by having two chambers. The largest is where the food is placed ready to be cooked. The smaller offset chamber is where the fire is lit.
- The heat and smoke is then drawn through the main chamber cooking and flavouring the meat or fish before being drawn out of the chimney.
- It is a simple design that works very well and gives your food what many believe to be the most superior taste.
- The Kentucky barbecue has a large three part enamelled cooking grill (66 x 36cm) making it suitable to cook for up to 10 people. The powder coated lid includes a thermometer for accurate and safer cooking and a removable side table provides a useful work surface when preparing food.
- Powder coated lid
- Fire bowl and fire box
- Enamelled cooking grill (three part)
- Chrome plated charcoal grid
- Large warming rack (60 x 18cm)
- Removable side shelf
- Thermometer in the lid
- Smoking chamber
- Ash pot
- Cooking Area: 66 x 63 cm.
- Width: 140 cm
- Height: 102 cm
- Depth: 53 cm
More Information Brand Landmann
Write Your Own Review