Signare - Cushion Cover-Strawberry Thief Blue
Special Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.85
- A sumptuous design that is instantly recognisable as the work of William Morris; it reproduces an original tapestry piece of his created in the 19th century called Strawberry Thief also known as William Morris birds.
- It depicts a story of why the juicy ripen strawberries are always disappearing in the garden? The witty eyes of birds tell all.
- This tapestry modern cushion design makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home.
- Pillow covers 18x18 inches.
- The unique cushion covers have a double-sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge.
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement.
- The drawing is represented on both sides
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
- Product size:
|Cushion Type||Cushion Cover|
|Washing Instructions||Spot clean only|
Write Your Own Review